Christensen Industries is a Bundaberg based company and has serviced a wide area of Queensland. We have completed projects North to Emerald and Rockhampton and South as far as the Sunshine Coast.
Our ability within the industry is proven, having worked on some of the regions most logistically diverse projects. From large commercial constructions to sports clubs, schools maintenance and even motels, our client base is broad and reflects our ability to deliver solutions for any application.
The company appreciates the gravity and privilege of creating people’s buildings projects and applies strict quality guidelines to all projects ensuring the execution of unique and quality developments that are immediately and proudly recognisable as Christensen Industries.
The team at Christensen Industries ensures every development showcases integrity and pride in quality workmanship so that authentic, exciting landmark developments and buildings are delivered.
Our mission is to be the leading industrial and commercial building management company in the area. We commit to:
- Providing cutting edge solutions for the construction and industrial sectors
- Using our skills, technology and service partners to provide cost savings for our clients
- Engaging with industry partners, engineers and our clients to produce projects of only the highest, industry leading quality
- Fostering an inclusive, flexible and supportive team environment.
- Established - 1970's
- Staff employed - 30+
- Projects built annually - 500+
- 100% Local - working with local businesses
20 Wyllie Street
Thabeban, Bundaberg 4670
HIA Member / QBCC # 718 354
I have no hesitation in recommending this experienced local Commercial Building Company for your next project and indeed I will be personally calling upon them to quote for our next project. Proud to be associated with them.Steve Canard - Managing Director, Retirezy Pty Ltd